Steeda HARDCORE ProFlow Closed Cold Air Intake Ford Mustang GT 2015-2021
Horsepower per dollar, Steeda’s S550 Mustang GT ProFlow Closed Cold Air Intake is the best choice for stock intake manifold 2015+ Coyote powered Mustangs.
Steeda ProFlow Mustang Cold Air Intake for your S550 opens up the induction system of Ford’s 5.0 powerplant and allows it to breathe much more freely than the stock intake system allows, taking your S550 Mustang GT to the highest level of performance. The system comes with an oiled reusable high flow panel filter and a high flow dry filter is available separately.
- CAD designed air box lid and tube [sealed]
- Largest mass air meter on the market (121mm) for most airflow possible
- Coolest intake air temperatures (IATs) on the market for consistent performance
- 25HP increase more then stock
- 30HP increase over stock at mid-range [max gains]
- Fits all 2015+ S550 Mustang GTs, including 2018 and newer
- Includes our washable Steeda S550 Mustang Oiled Air Filter ( #555-3221)
- Quick and easy install
- Used on the Steeda ‘Silver Bullet’, the FIRST NA 2018 Mustang to get into the 10s in the 1/4 mile
- ***TUNE REQUIRED***
- Retains all factory vacuum lines with optional sound tube delete
- Utilizes the factory grille duct
- No turbulence due to placement of factory hood vents on 2018
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Steeda has been building the best Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other company
Note: Drop-in air filter color may vary.
NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do NOT meet CARB compliance.
|20 × 16 × 12 in
Note: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws. This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda Autosports products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States. Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.
Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.