AWE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE ‘2019+ FORD RANGER
AWE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE ’19+ FORD RANGER
Rumble for the Ranger. Presenting the best sounding exhaust on the planet for the ’19+ Ford Ranger:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Featuring the AWE BashGuard for off-road thrashing
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- 11 lb weight savings compared to stock
- Direct bolt-on catback system for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- (Chrome Silver Tips (SKU: 3015-22072)
- Diamond Black Tips (SKU: 3015-23064)
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
|Dimensions||53 × 25 × 15 in|
The 0FG Exhaust:
The 0FG Exhaust is a rugged 3” T304L stainless steel cat-back configuration with a 100% straight-through design for optimal flow. Featuring AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the 0FG Exhaust delivers a unique dose of refined aggression out of your Ranger, without any drone at cruising speeds. Regardless of low or high gear, the 0FG Exhaust delivers an optimal soundtrack out of the 2.3T whether you're on the street or on the trails.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE
As exhaust gases exit the Ranger’s 2.3T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE. More in the tab above.
The AWE BashGuard is designed to allow drivers, who frequently crawl rough terrain, peace of mind by converting the 0FG Exhaust to end well above the rear axle, tucked up out of the way of danger.
Instead of unbolting the 0FG’s axle-back section (and tips) and leaving the outlet of the over-axle section exposed, the BashGuard takes the axle-back’s place to provide protection against any possible damage from debris. Doing so, the BashGuard ensures the over-axle section’s outlet remains true and round, allowing the axle-back (and tips) to be reinstalled with ease.
Once you’re done crawling, simply bolt the axle-back portion back on and your Ranger is back to looking as good as it sounds.
AWE BashGuards are included with every 0FG Exhaust for the ‘19+ Ford Ranger.
Say goodbye to that single exhaust tube hanging awkwardly out of the rear of your Ranger, and hello to a properly built dual merge exit topped with dual 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in your choice of diamond black or chrome silver.
Each tip comes complete with an AWE logo, positioned along the slash-cut to allow proper alignment with the Ranger’s body lines.
What’s in the box?
Complete 0FG Exhaust, AWE BashGuard, two 4.5” double-walled slash-cut tips in the desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
There are no reviews yet.