Oz Tuning – 2011-2020 – Nitrous Tune (Upgrade For Current Omega Customers)
For existing Oz Tuning customers ONLY, upgrading to nitrous.
See notes and requirements below.
NOTES & REQUIREMENTS:
***2018-2020’s can only support up to a 100 shot safely because of the 12:1 high compression motors.
You must have a system with at least the following or an equivalent. ***If you are uncertain about your setup, contact us before purchasing this tune:
- NX Coyote wet kit. (No dry kits)
- Nitrous pressure gauge.
- Purge kit (used to clear air from nitrous line for more consistent nitrous delivery).
- NX RPM window switch that prevents the nitrous from spraying at too low of an RPM, which could damage the engine.
OTHER RECOMMENDED UPGRADES FOR MORE SAFETY:
- Automatic bottle heater. (A bottle heater is used to maintain nitrous pressure at the optimum pressure (1050 psi). This is very important for both maximum performance, as well as safety. As low nitrous pressure is what causes those big nitrous backfire explosions that you’ve probably seen at the track. Maintaining bottle pressure is hugely important).
- NX RPM Window Switch with the Maximizer 5, which is a fully programmable digital nitrous controller. (There’s a big difference, when using nitrous, when you ramp in an extra hp, versus hammering the motor instantly. This is what the controller does).